[EuroDIG discuss] Technology Hype: Dealing with Bold Expectations and Overpromising (TATuP special issue)

Jascha Bareis j.bareis at posteo.de
Thu Dec 14 10:56:19 CET 2023

Happy to hear that. I think for policy makers and stakeholders dealing
with future trajectories and tech regulation this topic is very important.

Also check out the interview "Can the history of Responsible Innovation
help us live better with hype?" with Danielle Shanley.

As RRI is a very prominent concept in the EU and AI regulation.

All the best,

Jascha